So…it’s that time of year again. The one where everyone makes promises to themselves that they can’t keep, where they begin a goal filled with every good intention and ends up quitting within the week. Am I a cynic? Only when it comes to myself.
I have a long track record of failed goals. I’m terrific at the planning of the goal, not so great with follow-through. Hey, I’m not being negative, just stating facts. So this year, I’m going to try something a little different. I’m going to focus on little goals. Baby steps are key to success, or so I’ve heard. So I’ve set a bunch of little goals 🙂
- At least one cup of spearmint tea a day. (I’ll explain why at a later date).
- Get 10 000 steps every day.
- Start tracking my food intake – myfitnesspal anyone?
- Get under 200 lbs by the end of the year.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
What are your new year’s resolutions?