So I created this blog with the purpose of documenting the growth and change I’m hoping to see in myself. I haven’t exactly been using it much, despite the fact that I love to write and I’m on my laptop 24/7. It’s amazing to think about all the distractions that are out there – I can spend hours on Netflix or playing stupid games on my phone.
I want to make this blog a priority in my life. So, for this month, I’m making a daily blogging goal. Yup, that’s right. I’m going to blog each and every day in May. I’m hoping this is even possible, since I’m going to be doing a lot of traveling this month, but hopefully everywhere I go has wifi. I’ll have to plan ahead and create some posts ahead of time, but I’ll make it work.
I have a lot going on this month, a lot of big things. Things like:
– Finish my final practicum placement
– Graduating with my second degree
– Heading back to New Brunswick for a last visit with my dear friends
– Traveling to Halifax for hubby’s immigration interview
– Moving across the country (wtf!) to my home province of Alberta
– Finding employment in said province, and finally
– Finding a place to live out west.
And to top that off, I moved out of my apartment and back in with my parents yesterday! It’s been crazy, and it’s only going to get worse. I tend to overthink things and panic when I think about all I have to do, so I’m just going to take it one day at a time and make it all work. And you, my lucky readers, get to read all about it.
I have a few goals for the month, besides everything that I listed above.
1. For the month of May, I’m not going to weight myself. I’m going to give myself a break from the scale, and just enjoy life. Instead, I will focus on being active. As in, getting my 10 000 steps a day. Gotta love my Fitbit!
2. I plan to document our big move across Canada. There will be plenty of pictures and stories to share, I’m sure.
3. I will stay positive!
I’m excited for the adventures that lie ahead, and also excited to document each and every one of them 🙂 Have a wonderful evening!